Stadiums Digital SignageWhether you need a 180 ft. wide jumbo screen or a collection of self-service ticketing kiosks, we can definitely help. Kiosks with mapping reduces the time your staff spend directing fans to their seats in an efficient and timely manner. Maps can also be used to feature nearby retail shops, and areas of interest inside and near by the stadium. Which can lead to increased revenue from selling ad space on your digital signage displays.
Your Stadium Digital Signage SystemDigital displays make access and understanding information easier so people can more quickly find items on a menu board which simplifies and speeds up the the order process. Menu information can also be rotate with menu item information or other promotional material. When there is multiple waves of customers that arrive at different times at the concession stands during intermission or breaks, digital signage can greatly reduce wait times and lines at critical demand times. The ability to display emergency messaging function may allow you to lower your insurance liability, depending on your insurance provider.
Benefits of Uses Stadiums digital signage
- Increase traffic flow by helping visitors find there way with facility maps
- Display great advertisements you earn revenue from
- Display menus for facility dining options
- Showcase live scoring & video
- Provide show times & schedules outside
- Let fans and staff know about important messages
- Provide trend reporting for your staff
Places for Stadium Digital Signage
- Main concourses
- Elevator banks
- Facility retail establishments
To get startedFor additional details on a system to meet your needs or for a no obligation demonstration, call us at 780-701-1941 or toll free at 877-873-1784. Serving Edmonton and Western Canada.